Want to start a business?You could win £1,000 to help get your business off the ground!
As a winner in the latest round of funding from the NatWest Skills and Opportunities Fund, we are delighted to deliver our Business Builder Programme for budding entrepreneurs.
We will assist up to 60 residents of Hastings, Rother and Eastbourne realise their dream business potential. Over the next 12 months, we will give 4 groups of up to 15 entrepreneurs the opportunity to apply to take part in the programme, with the first round starting in October 2017. The second group will start early in the New Year, with 2 further groups running throughout spring and early summer 2018.
By joining our Business Builder programme you will have the opportunity to…
- Win £1,000 to help set up your business
- Attend a series of half day workshops to test the viability of your business idea
- Access online training to underpin the workshop knowledge
- Work with a business mentor to develop your Business Plan and get you started
- Gain specialist advice from marketing, social media and financial experts
- Learn about additional funding available to help you get started
We expect strong demand, so competition for places will be high. As part of the application process short listed applicants will be invited to attend one of our introductory workshops. Here you will find out more about the programme and we will assess you and your business ideas further; after which the final group of successful applicants will progress to the full programme of support.
If you wish to apply or have any queries regarding the programme please contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 0844 415 2272
Don’t worry of you are not based in Hastings, Rother or Eastbourne, we can still help you, simply click here to find out more.
REQUEST AN APPLICATION