Please complete this form to receive an application.
Win £1,000 to help set up your own business
As a winner in the latest round of funding from the NatWest Skills and Opportunities Fund, we are delighted to deliver our ‘Make It Your Own’ Business Builder for budding entrepreneurs.
Are you thinking about a fresh start this New Year? Perhaps you’re fed up of working to build someone else’s dream empire and want to go it alone in 2018? Maybe you’ve got a great business idea but you’re feeling daunted by the thought of business finance and the legalities of starting up your own enterprise? If that sounds like you, read on!
This year, we will assist successful applicants based in Eastbourne and help them to unlock their business potential. By joining our Business Builder programme you will have the opportunity to…
- Win £1,000 to help set up your business
- Attend a series of half day workshops to test the viability of your business idea
- Access online training to underpin the workshop knowledge
- Work with a business mentor to develop your Business Plan and get you started
- Gain specialist advice from marketing, social media, legal and financial experts
- Learn about additional funding available to help you get started
We expect strong demand, so competition for places will be high. As part of the application process short listed applicants will be invited to attend a telephone interview. Here you will find out more about the programme and we will assess you and your business ideas further; after which the final group of successful applicants will progress to the full programme of support.
The Eastbourne course starts 15th February 2018 (closing date for applications 8th February).Request an application