Don’t let a lack of funding stop your dreams from taking off…
If you have a small to medium-size business (SME) or are a start-up based in East Sussex, we could help you fund a wide range of capital items to help increase sales, improve productivity and boost profitability.
You fund 70%. We fund 30%
- Tapping into European Regional Development Funding (ERDF) we can provide grants of between £1,000 and £10,000
- We can fund up to 30% of the total cost of a wide range of eligible capital items
- It could be anything from new equipment and machinery to new technology and processes.
- If it helps your business grow you could potentially reclaim 30% of the total cost up to our maximum grant of £10,000.
ELIGIBLE FOR A GRANT?
In order to be eligible a business must:
- Be a small to medium-size business with under 250 staff and a turnover under €50m be spending on a project or purchase that has a long-term growth impact on the business (not day-to-day running costs)
Have, with our help, secured a grant offer letter from SEBB before starting the project.
The following sectors are not eligible for SEBB funding
- Fishery and aquaculture
- Primary production, processing and marketing of agricultural products
- Coal, steel and shipbuilding
- Synthetic fibres
- Generalised education establishments
- Charities and voluntary sector organisations not using a trading arm
- Politically-affiliated membership organisations.