Business Builder Programme FREE
As a winner in the latest round of funding from the NatWest Skills and Opportunities Fund, we are delighted to deliver our Business Builder Programme for budding entrepreneurs.
By joining our Business Builder programme you will have the opportunity to…
- Win £1,000 to help set up your business
- Attend a series of half day workshops that will give you the tools and knowledge to test the viability of your business idea
- Access online training to underpin the workshop knowledge; which can also lead to an optional level 2 qualification
- Work with a professional business mentor who will help you develop your Business Plan and support you once you’ve started
- Gain specialist advice from marketing, social media and financial experts
- Learn about additional funding available to help you get started
- Plus much more
Our next round of workshops will be in Eastbourne mid February/early March. Closing date for applications is 9th February 2018.
The Eastbourne programme will be made up of 7 x half day workshops. 9:30am – 12:30pm and 1:30pm-4.30pm on 15th February, 21st February, 28th February & 7th March. Candidates will be expected to attend 2 mandatory and a minimum of 3 optional workshops. Subjects TBC.