Shepway Business Advice & Support Sessions
Let’s Do Business Group and Shepway District Council are now offering existing businesses, start-ups and pre-starts in Shepway:
- One-to-one advice sessions
- One day workshops
Tailored business support from experienced business advisors will cover:
- Business planning
- Apprenticeship funding
If you or your contacts are thinking of starting or growing an existing business and might benefit from this new service, please contact us by emailing email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Please call 01424 205500 to book an appointment.
Location for one to one sessions (subject to change): Jubilee Room, Shepway District Council, Civic Centre, Castle Hill Avenue, Folkestone, Kent CT20 2QY
We have one-to-one sessions available to book on the following dates.
- 7th March
- 21st March
- 4th April
- 18th April
We have workshops available to book on the following date.
- 26th March 2018 – At Hythe Town Council, Oaklands, 1 Stade Street, Hythe, CT21 6BG
- 28th March 2018 – At Open Learning Space, East Kent College, Shorncliffe Road, Folkestone, Kent, CT20 2TZ
The workshop will include guidance on:
- Market research
- Basic marketing tools
- Pricing your product or service
- Key content for a business plan
- Forecasting – sales and cashflow
Please call 01424 205500 to book or book online by selecting the date below.