The Let’s Do Business Group is one of the leading providers of business support across the South East providing business advice, training, finance and networking opportunities.
Let’s Do Business Group delivers the South East Business Boost project under contract to East Sussex County Council. The project is part funded by the 2014 to 2020 European Regional Development Fund Programme.
The project is managed through the Business East Sussex Growth Hub and is aimed at supporting both new and established businesses to develop and grow.
Our team brings specialist support and experience providing a single point of contact for all business support needs.
As the result of a new contract we are strengthening and expanding our team in support of the business economy of East Sussex.
To apply please email CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Description: Project Support Apprentice
This is a new role that will assist with the administration of our EDRF Project that supports business development and growth across East Sussex. Key responsibilities will include:
- Assisting with the marketing of events to support the promotion of the EDRF Project
- Data inputting and extraction of information for tracking and monitoring key performance indicators for the ERDF Project
- Administrative support including filing, record keeping and answering the telephone
Weekly wage: £129.50 per week
- Monday to Friday
- 37 hours per week
- 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
Expected duration: One year
- Good time keeping
- Keen to learn and develop new skills
- Ability to use Microsoft Office software
- Work to deadlines
- Good attention to detail
- Well presented
- Enjoys networking with a range of business clients
- GCSE in Maths and English at grade C or equivalent
This apprenticeship will provide the successful applicant with a range of possible opportunities on completion of the apprenticeship.
- What personal skills and abilities can you bring to this job?
- What achievements are you proud of during the last year?
Closing date: 30th September
Interview Start date: 9th October
Possible Start date: 1st November
Vacancy Type: Apprenticeship
Training to be provided: Level 2 Apprenticeship in Business Administration