Personal Licence Holders L2 (BIIAB)
This 1 day course is designed for anyone who works within a licensed premises where alcohol is sold.
The Personal Licence Holders course is also suitable for anyone engaging in other licensable activities, including regulated entertainment, late night refreshment and sale of alcohol on club premises.
On successful completion of the course, candidates will hold the Personal Holders License qualification and will be able to apply for the Personal License.
It is a legal requirement within England and Wales that anyone who authorises the sale of alcohol to the public must have a suitable qualification.
- Roles, responsibilities and functions of the licensing authorities
- How to apply for a personal license and the process involved
- Role and legal responsibilities of the personal license holder, including penalties relating to the failure to comply with the premises license
- Content and purpose of operating schedules
- Role and duties of the designated premises supervisor
- Unauthorised and temporary licensable activities
- Rights of entry to licensed premises.
- Police powers with regard to suspension and closure of licensed premises
- Specific prohibitions for the sale of alcohol
- Strengths of alcoholic drinks and the effects of alcohol on the human body
- Protection of children from harm
- Responsible retail sale of alcohol
- Temporary event notices
- Age related sales.
The assessment for this course will take place at the end of the day with a multiple choice exam featuring 40 questions.
You will be notified of your results within three to five working days following the exam and on successful completion a certificate will be posted to you.
The BIIAB Level 2 Award for Personal License Holders handbook will be sent to you once the course payment has been received and is included within the course fee.
Tea and coffee is provided but you will need to bring your own lunch.
Location: 8th Floor Ocean House, 87-89 London Road, St Leonards on Sea, East Sussex TN37 6LW
10% discount available for Hastings Chamber members, please use coupon code HACC10
Discount also available for group bookings, contact us on email@example.com or call 01424 205500.
After clicking the book now button on this page to add your order to the basket, please ensure you go to the basket and finalise your order.