As well as the Business Manager Position we have available, we are also looking for an additional administrator. The role will be split between the Start-Up Loan team and CHART (Connecting Hastings and Rother Together) project in Hastings. Although this is a full-time role, there is some flexibility and we will consider applicants interested in part-time or job share.
Please email email@example.com for an application form.
Closing date Thursday 24th September 2020.
JOB TITLE: Administrator
TEAM: CHART Project & Start Up Loans
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
To act as administrative support for the activities of Let’s Do Business Group – primarily CHART project and Start-Up Loans
- To promote all services available designed to assist Business Start Up clients and existing SMEs clients under a variety of schemes and criteria.
- To support the delivery of projects following quality controlled processes that will include liaising with colleagues, clients and partners
- To establish, maintain and update client files
- Ensuring completion of client paperwork
- To monitor and evaluate services and provide supporting evidence as required
- To input data into our client databases and extract reports as required
- General call handling and maintenance of colleague’s diaries
- General office processes including reception, photocopying and file maintenance
- To support continual process and service improvement
- To undertake such other tasks as considered appropriate by your Line Manager, Office Manager or Chief Executive
Contact and Communication
- With individuals and businesses wishing to start or grow their business
- With external partners, funders and stakeholders
- With colleagues and partners to projects
KEY PERFORMANCE MEASURES
- Ensuring key performance indicators are achieved.
- Meeting prescribed targets relating to our quality and contractual standards.
- Adherence to ERDF evidence requirements
- Accurate recording of statistics and client information
- Clients correctly advised on services and support available
- Colleagues’ satisfaction with support for specific projects
- Adherence to all Data Protection, Confidentiality and Compliance protocols
Financial Accountability: None
Employees responsible for: None
Education, training and qualifications
- Educated to Level 2 standard or equivalent
Skills, knowledge and abilities
- Good communication skills with an ability to work with a diverse range of clients and colleagues both face-to-face and by telephone.
- Ability to work accurately and to tight deadlines.
- Flexibility – the role will require significant flexibility in being able to work across a range of projects, and with a range of stakeholders.
- Organisational (including time management).
- Communication skills, written and oral.
- Numeracy, computer skills, including the use of spreadsheets, word processing and other relevant software packages
- Determining the businesses needs by questioning and listening to business requirements from outbound and inbound calls
- An understanding of the range of business support, training and finance offered
- An understanding of the projects being delivered and target beneficiaries
- Experienced user of Microsoft software, specifically Excel spreadsheets, Word, PowerPoint, CRMs and Content Management Systems
- Customer Service
- Identification and signposting of leads
- Business support/enquiry handling background
- The ability to work as part of a team, within an office environment.
- Ability to work with a range of people including the general public, partners and public sector colleagues.
- The ability to work to deadlines, with good time management and efficient work patterns.
- Ability to assimilate new information readily and to apply it practically
- Ability to work on own initiative
Role Specific Requirements
- Administration of CHART documentation
- Recording CHART participant progress through designated CRM
- Managing CHART event booking and attendance via designated CRM
- To process SUL loan applications including but not limited to: document collection; credit reports; loan paperwork; scanning and uploading of approved files; updating external database systems
- To comply with SULCo Minimum Standards and Credit Policies
- Ability to handle demanding customers and partners (primarily through telephone) essential
- Ability to manage high volumes and prioritise workloads accordingly
- Experience and knowledge on providing guidance in respect of business planning and financial forecasts desirable
To apply for this position please email firstname.lastname@example.org for an application form. Closing date 24th September 2020.